Don’t let the bastards win!
Who are the “Bastards”?
Well the biggest bastard is Murdoch, the self appointed King maker, who has determined that the government that we have is not the government that HE wants.
Not for any altruistic reasons, but rather because he wants to exercise his own power in the only remaining bastion of his, world wide trashed, and totally discredited, reputation.
This is the geriatric megalomaniac, a US citizen no less, who thinks that it is his right to buy a government for Australia that will give him a controlling interest in our country and our futures, for his own personal gain.
I, like many others were fuming at the latest round of speculation, based on what Rudd did not say on the 7.30 report, and built upon by those perennial liars Pyne and Bishop, and taken up, with glee, by all the MSM led by Murdoch’s Ltd News, and then “OUR” ABC, FFS!
Now all those ALP MPs and supporters who are listening to the 24 hour
news opinion cycle should take this little quiz:
- Why do you think Rudd has a permanent (it seems) press contingent watching his every move? A. Because they like him? B. Because he’s so photogenic? C. Because he’s so charismatic that men want to be him and women want to be with him? D. Because they are waiting for him to say or do anything that they can use to destabilise the government?
- Why is it that when Rudd makes a fairly straight forward comment like “I support the PM”, or “My position hasn’t changed” or “I will not be contesting the leadership!”, the MSM focus on the way he said it, or what he didn’t say? A. Because they don’t understand? B. because he is so much smarter than they are? C. Because they are really trying to be fair and balanced in their reporting? D. Because they know that the mere mention of Rudd will send the MSM into a feeding frenzy, with the intention of destabilising the government?
- For someone who regularly visits and comments on other sites, why is it that the vast majority of people espousing a change of leader back to Rudd, are either right wing trolls, or those that “claim” to be disaffected Labor supporters( for many of these, I have serious doubts.)? ( I do know that there are genuine ALP supporters that feel that Rudd is the only way to salvage some seats, but I personally don’t agree, and refuse to capitulate. and I am specifically speaking about the majority that I have observed.) A. Because they genuinely think that Rudd is the ALPs best chance for winning? B. Because they admire him and think he’s just great? C. Because they have the best interests of the ALP at heart? D. Because they know that Abbott’s best chance of winning is against Rudd, not Gillard, as they can use everything from his past to claim disfunction and disunity in the government?
- Why is it that the MSM favour Rudd, when if they had genuine interest in promoting what’s in the best interest of the ALP, they could just start telling the truth and introducing real balance to their reporting? A. Because he’s cute? B. because they like the way he says “I’ve got to zip”? C. Because they are just are politically naive? D. Because constantly regurgitating leadership speculation, introduces fear, doubt and frustration in the minds of the ALP supporters, and reinforces the message to the wider community, that the government is dysfunctional, unstable and are headed for annihilation at the election, and they have no interest in what’s best for the ALP, or in telling the truth.
If you answered “D” to all of these you nailed it.
It’s all about destabilisation, demoralisation and distracting the people from the truth about the government and their impressive record throughout the term of this minority government.
There are others that fit the description of “The Bastards”.
- There’s the poet laureate of the ruling classes, the one who won’t even give her children what is rightfully theirs.
- There’s Clive (I want to be PM) Palmer who would probably want to run the country from the stateroom of his very own Titanic.
- There’s Singleton, who makes at least some of his money from such scum sucking bottom feeders as Jones and Hadley et al.
These are just a handful of the vested interests that want us to sell out to the highest bidder, usually one of them 😯
The Irony is that we have been voted, for the third year in a row, the happiest country, and yet from the inside looking out you would never know it, as we are fed a daily diet of doom and gloom and mis information from all these bastards, who’s only reason is so that they can make more money at our expense.
They don’t care for this country, or it’s citizenry, they care only for the top 1% of the wealthiest and their aspirational sycophants, while the rest are just there for their convenience.
Now all those that can identify with all the spoilt little rich kids, or geriatrics as the case may be, take a step or two to the right, while the rest of us who aspire to just pay our bills, take care of our families, plan and hope for a good future for our nation and our kids and want a half decent life, should line up behind this government and say NO to the LNP and their puppet master bastards who seek to tear down the social and economic fabric of our society for the sake of building their own bank accounts and power bases.
So don’t let the bastards win!