Mr Murdoch, pleae get yout grubby mitts off our democracy.
With each passing day now, the MSM is becoming increasingly shrill in it’s efforts to
remove our duly elected PM, and as the election looms large, and the last sitting week of the current parliament moves inexorably to its conclusion there are questions that should be asked.
There are portfolio and policy questions that should be asked of the government, by the opposition 😆 But sadly they have spent this entire parliamentary term focused on asking spurious questions on; Rumour, innuendo, speculation, lies, fear and smear, and all but ignoring portfolio and policy questions.
I, as I suspect many others, would like to know WHY? But sadly, not only do the LNP NOT like asking valid and relevant questions, they refuse to answer them.
There are policy and portfolio questions that the MSM should be asking of the government and opposition MP’s 😆 But sadly they are too busy asking spurious questions on; Rumour, innuendo, speculation, lies, fear and smear, and all but ignoring portfolio and policy questions.
Is it just my imagination, or am I starting to detect a pattern here?
And again, it begs the question WHY?
There are also questions of ethics, morality and motives that should be asked not only of the alleged journalists who write the spurious crap that we, as a nation, have been subjected too for the length of this parliamentary term, but also their editors and the mendacious moguls, Murdoch and Rinehart et al.
But the most pressing question, in my mind, for these moguls and their mindless and gutless sycophants, who have made every effort to trash their own, once well respected, career paths is, “HOW DARE YOU?”
- HOW DARE YOU… think that you have the right to report opinion as fact?
- HOW DARE YOU… think that you have the right to ignore the facts, in pursuing your own agendas?
- HOW DARE YOU… think that you have the right to trash our world renowned economy for the sake of promoting the totally unscrutinised and unaccountable LNP?
- HOW DARE YOU… think that you have the right to choose our Prime Minister for us, based on the wants of a handful of mega rich media owners who’s motives are nothing but their own self interest?
- HOW DARE YOU… put that gross self interest ahead of the the national interest?
- Mr Murdoch, HOW DARE YOU… think that you, who was quite prepared to give up your Australian citizenship as a matter of financial expediency, and take up US citizenship, can now come back to Australia, as an American, with the sole intent of subverting our political and democratic processes?
So to all you so called journalist of the spectacularly failing fourth estate, and all you “News” anchors and reporters in the mendacious MSM I say;
- Get some self respect.
- Get some integrity.
- Get back to reporting the news, not trying to make it.
- Get some BALLS!
And to that most mendacious American megalomaniac, we should all be saying loud and clear;
Mr Murdoch, please get your grubby mitts of our democracy!
And to all those that love this great country, and value our democracy I say go to CHANGE.ORG and vote for our democracy.