Remembering back to the pre-election rhetoric about Gonski, and how it was labeled “Conski” by Pyne, (a derogatory term repeated only the day before they, did their 180% turn on the funding), it’s hardly surprising that they have now displayed their true intentions via a double backflip with pike. 😯
So what happened to the Adult, Transparent and “No excuses” government that we were promised?
So the “Adult” government so far have:
- Played “Hide and seek” with asylum seekers, boat arrivals, general info and the truth.
- Tried to bully our neighbours, and the ALP.
- Lied about the debt and budget emergencies.
- Lied to the voting public as well as kids all over the country.
- Refused to admit to lying, instead trying to blame everyone else for not hearing what they said, even though they have been well and truly caught out, with transcripts and videos of all the relevant statements being readily available.
- Shown that as “Adults”, they make great spoilt brats!
The “Transparent” government so far have:
- Refused to tell even the parliament what’s going on.
- Used the military as a political tool to hide information.
- Refused to provide information for the senate, even though the senate specifically requested said information.
- Still will not release the full details of one of their “Core” policies to combat CC, as the experts all say that DA is a dud that will not deliver the required reductions.
- Basically expect Australians to just take them on “Trust” when they’ve proven conclusively that they cannot be trusted.
- Proved that “Transparent” in the LNP lexicon means Obscure?
And the “No Excuses” government so far have:
- Said, “It’s not in my folder” (Read “The dog ate it”)
- Said everything is Labor’s fault.
- Said that they didn’t lie, it’s just that we, the voting public, misunderstood or misheard what they really promised.
- “No Excuses” actually means “Nothing but excuses”! 😯
And all this from a government (?) that:
- Is less than 3 months old.
- Has only sat for less than 2 weeks so far.
- Has already had foreign affairs disasters.
- Promised to improve our relations with everyone, and then trashed relations with our neighbours and trading partners.
- Has blown out the debt that they claimed was so bad under Labor.
- Has already broken the record for the the government with the shortest honeymoon period ever.
- Has already shown disunity and disfunction.
I suppose that it’s just as well that they also promised “No Surprises”… 😯
They promised that they’d stick with Gonski
Until last week when Pyne dropped his bombski
Proving they don’t have the cred
And that all that they said
Should be listed under the heading of “CONSKI”
And the question for all of those “Mythical” Abbott supporters is;
“so how’s Conski working for you?”
Update, the Liars have just backed down with another double backflip, making the full backflip a quadruple flip with two pikes and a belly flop 😯
But in the process they have proved conclusively that they have no idea WTF they’re doing, and definitely cannot be trusted. 😦
- Abbott’s brazen Gonski backflip (smh.com.au)
- Double Gonski backflip just brazen politicking (theage.com.au)
- A Pyne Statement, Indeed! (theaimn.com)
- Christopher Pyne has no interest in learning about Gonski (theage.com.au)