As 2013 slowly fades into the annuls of history, and February sees the parliamentary year getting under way, we are starting to see the Abbott’s true agenda.
We are now seeing;
- The LNP ramping up the rhetoric on unions, as Abbott follows his long term ambition of destroying worker representation (said unions) and, thanks to a prolonged propaganda campaign, herding many that voted for them, like Mogadon addled sheep, back to the good old days (for some) of “Serf-choices?” 😯
- The “Return from the policy Abyss ” of Abbott’s own ABCC, which, by the way, did not result in one criminal charge being laid, is a clear indicator of things to come, if they get control of the senate! 👿
- Abbott taking potshots at the ABC, laying the foundations for splitting it up ready for privatisation, or at the very least setting the ground work for substantial cuts 😯
- Abbott’s “Crystal Clear” vendetta against anything left of Malcolm Turnbull, with the announcements of Judicial enquiries and in some cases Royal Commissions into pretty much anything that might give him an excuse to destroy the unions and attack the ALP. 😉
- The LNP attacking the financial viability of the most vulnerable in society, and cutting the allowances of soldiers deployed in what are still dangerous and volatile regions. 😦 presumably to pay for all the enquiries and commissions they’ve announced.
- More excuses and (although I have said repeatedly that nothing they do would surprises me) , for at least some, more surprises 😯
So they will spend untold millions on Labor and union bashing, and will cut untold millions from the welfare budget, cos it’s much more important to put the full resources of a nation into personal vendettas, than it is to look after the most vulnerable in society? 😯
We’ve had Morrison and Abbott defending the Navy, against allegations of torture, and accusing some, of casting aspersions on their professionalism, while making statements themselves like the classic “Small boats, big ocean!” or Abbott’s “Winds and tides” excuse for why the Navy were “Inadvertently” in Indonesian territorial waters.
Now I would have thought that the alleged PM saying the Navy doesn’t know where they are at times, cos there are wind and tide factors in the open ocean, is more of an insult to the professionalism of the Navy, than the media looking into allegations of abuse, which the government should be looking into themselves, to clear the air one way or the other.
Instead of making puerile excuses, and making themselves look completely stupid, they should be making sure they know what happened in both instances (If they don’t already 😉 ) so that;
- We can be confident that there aren’t any rogue elements in our border security forces.
- We don’t end up with our multi million $ warships impaled on a reef somewhere, or attacked by one of our neighbours, defending their “Sovereign Borders”?
- The rumours can be dealt with, and we can have some transparency from the government… What a novelty? 😯
Sadly though, this is the Abbott and his LNP, so we can rest assured that there will be;
- NO answers.
- NO enquiries into what should really be looked at.
- NO transparency.
- NO honesty.
- NO vision.
- NO morals.
- More excuses
- More buck passing.
- More lies and dishonesty.
- More propaganda and deceit.
- More cronyism.
- More waste.
- More rorting.
- More unemployment.
- More cuts.
- More sell offs.
- More slogans.
- Less ideas.
- Less services.
- Worsening economic outlook.
- Worsening international relations.
- Degrading of our international reputation.
- Bad policies.
- Bad decision making
- Bad government
And that’s just their good points 😯
Since the start of the year, we’ve seen most of the front bench trying to rewrite history, along with Andrews scaremongering and telling lies about the welfare system, with Abbott, Bishop, Morrison and Hockey in particular, demanding special mentions for making complete arses of themselves. 🙄
Prior to the election, they claimed many things were “In their DNA”, most if not all of which have since been shown to be no more than just pure sloganeering or complete BS!
The truth is that this LNP mob only have positive plans and a real (hidden) agenda for their wealthy mates and multinational donors, and the things that are most evident in their DNA, are the things that never appeared on their list; things like lies and deceit 😯
But the biggest intrinsic problem with the rabid right, and real flaw in their DNA is, that when it comes to the
LNP, they just never learn! 😯