The Abbott’s LNP Lexicon… WTF? With all the lies, that aren’t lies, backflips, that aren’t backflips, broken promises, that aren’t broken promises, I thought it might be time to lay out the Abbott’s LNP lexicon, so as to try to ease some of the confusion? 😯
Before we start, you should understand a few basics:
- NO = No, unless it means yes… or maybe?
- YES = Yes, unless it means no… or maybe?
- MAYBE = No, but I can’t tell you that, so… Maybe?
Ok, now you have to remember that everything that the Abbott says is tainted by these basics. 😉 We also have to take into account, the fact that Abbott has already admitted that unless it’s a carefully scripted, “written” statement, it isn’t necessarily to be believed… 😯
So now we understand Abbott’s basics 😉
Let’s take a look at a few of the things they say, and add the proper meanings, like:
Slogans = Substitutes for Policies. 🙄
- Stop The Boats = Hide the boats.
- Stop Labor’s waste = To make even more room for LNP waste.
- Axe The Tax = Sack the environment.
- Budget Emergency = Proof that even some RWNJ’s have an imagination. 😯
- Heavy Lifting = Something Identified by the LNP… and done by everyone else.
- Illegitimate Governments = Any government that wins ahead of the LNP.
- Legitimate Government = Any LNP government, regardless of how they win?
- Reduce Labor’s Debt = Double Labors debt.
- Bad Fiscal Management = Three AAA credit ratings, and a top performing economy.
- Good Fiscal Management = Stuff everything, and then blame Labor.
- Class warfare = Something to accuse Labor of, whist the LNP do all they can to reduce conditions for workers, families and the poor, and redistribute more of the wealth… To the wealthy!
Lies = Something only Labor does. 😉
Experts = See “Facts”. 🙄
Adult = Child or A Dolt! 😛
Climate Change = Crap! 🙂
Renewables = Donors to secret LNP trust funds. 😀
Foreign Affairs = How to screw your international neighbours! 😯
Corruption = Everything thing that Labor does, and nothing to do with the LNP, unless they get caught, and then it was; 😉
- Inadvertent. 😀
- An honest mistake. 😯
- The dog ate my homework. 😉
- I don’t recall! 😛