Why is Mike Baird the current Premier? ❓
Well for starters it’s little to do with skill, ability or talent; he’s there because Bazza Ofazza, along with at least 10 of his LNP mates, got caught up in the ICAC enquiry touted by the LNP’ers as the big Labor corruption exposé. 😯 which caught 3 Labor figures.
So with a ratio of close to 4-1 in favour of the LNP’ers (and not in a good way 😯 ), and counting, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out that the LNP are in it up to their scrawny, dishonest bloody necks.
And from the latest evidence of Baird’s office being heavily involved in fudging the official report into the selloff/lease of the poles and wires in NSW. at the very least there’s a cloud of corruption hanging over Baird’s head too 😯
And then, there’s also the small issue of the 1 billion $’s that he lost as treasurer from the NSW coffers, conveniently, it would seem, to make the states financial situation look worse than it was 😯 Accident? Incompetence? Dishonesty?… You decide! ❓
Whatever the reason for the stuff up, as a good friend of the most dishonest, discredited and incompetent PM this country has ever seen, and obviously a graduate of the Hockey school of economics 🙄 one can only conclude that he’s there as Premier only because he’s the best (of a very bad bunch) that they can come up with! 😯
So what is he offering, other than his smile?
In QLD, Newman only had Plan A, to sell/lease public assets.
In NSW, Baird only has Plan A, to sell/lease public assets
Newman was lauded and called a friend by Abbott.
Baird is still being lauded and called friend by Abbott.
Newman jumped on the Abbott’s plan for Asset “Recycling”
Baird jumped on Abbott’s asset “recycling.
Newman wanted to spend the money to support mining corporations and LNP corporate donors and self serving infrastructure, as opposed to the infrastructure that the state really needed.
Baird wants to spend the money raised to support LNP corporate donors, and corporate owned Toll roads etc. Foregoing nearly 2 billion $’s a year in revenue, for the sake of around 20 billion $’s of quick money, meaning that he’s handing around 180 billion $’s to the successful tenderers (Corporate mates 😯 ) over the term of the 99 year lease, on todays figures. 😯
So people of NSW, the questions you have to ask yourselves prior to the state election are (in no particular order);
- Can you trust a man that can conveniently lose 1 billion $’s of your money for purely political reasons?
- Can you trust a man that is such a good “Friend” of Tony Abbott, a proven LIAR and incompetent?
- Can you believe or trust a man who’s office tried to lie to you about their own, report into privatisation?
- Does the leader of a party, over represented by corrupt and dishonest members, deserve to be supported because he is perceived as a nice guy with a disarming smile?
- Do you really want to hand the future of your electricity bills, along with at least 180 billion $’s of future revenue, to Baird’s and Abbott’s corporate donor mates?
- Do you really think that Murdoch’s LTD News and Fairfax have the best interests of the state, or in fact anything but their own gross self interest at heart?
- Will NSW prove as smart as QLD???
ON POLLING DAY, 28TH MARCH, PUT THE LNP AND MURDOCH WHERE THEY PUT YOU… LAST