Living within our means… Mmmm?
Don’t you just love it, when a multi millionaire, with his money stashed in an offshore tax haven, tells you to “Live within your means”?
The funny thing is that Malaise Turdball has been playing catch-up since stabbing Abbott in the back, using the reason that he was going to give us better fiscal management, which was “beyond” the aforementioned Abbott 😯
Now call me cynical 😯 , but not only would I say we haven’t seen “better” fiscal management, but I would venture to suggest we’re yet to see any fiscal management, 😛 unless, of course, he was talking about better fiscal management of his own Cayman Islands accounts 😉
But even worse than that, after nearly three years in gov, and seven months of the Turdball iteration of the Abbott/Muddick/IPA/LNP regime, they have no discernible policies or direction (other than backwards 😡 ), and seem obsessed with only talking about, and blaming, the Labor opposition, for everything that has ever gone wrong 😯
The fact is, that at the last, Muddick sponsored, “Leaders” debate, when Turdball said that he knew what it was like worrying about whether the grandkids could have an ipad, or a tablet etc, for their education, I nearly threw up!
I mean really… How can an ex lawyer/banker, living in a $50 mill, harbour-side mansion, with his money stashed in the Caymans, have any idea what it’s like in the real world, that the vast major of us inhabit???
But I digress… Oh… Actually, I didn’t 😯
But anyway, as Snott Morescum and Maths Conman, continue to push their bullshit and meaningless slogans, and Turdball continues to stand for nothing other than rabid right ideology, and his tenuous hold on power, at any cost (To us), the choice becomes clearer by the minute! 😛
And as there are more debates, and the pork barrels start overflowing, predominantly in marginal seats, and we get beaten around the head with “Jobson Growthe” and “It’s all Labor’s fault” and “Their big black hole is bigger than our big black hole”, I have a few things to say to Mr Malcontent Turdball:
- You are no friend of this country or its citizenry, cos if you were, you would not have your money stashed in the Caymans, you would not be protecting the top end of town with your opposition to the changes to negative gearing (which by any measure should be seen as a gross conflict of interest), and you would not have sold out your “alleged” principles, for the sake of a job at the top, which you have obviously coveted for no other reason than personal ambition and self aggrandisement!
- The more you hold the line about how good your stuffed up NBN is, the less people are taking you seriously, and the more people are just no longer listening, which is evidenced by your dramatic slide in the polls.
- Stop your waffling, prevarications and downright lies, and start actually answering questions! I know it’s foreign concept to LNPee’ers, but if you started telling the truth, answering questions and taking some responsibility for your actions, instead of blaming everyone else, you probably still won’t save the election, but you might just limit the damage both you and Abbott have done to the LNP brand!
- They say that perceptions are critical, and the perception that you are “out of touch”, is a difficult thing to deal with, but the reality that you are “out of touch”, is the more pressing problem, and only servers to reinforce and in fact confirm the perception; and no amount of riding trains and taking selfies will change that fact.
- The only legacy of your time in parliament, and the only thing that you can claim as your own, is the complete suff up of the NBN, courtesy of your ex-boss The Abbott, AKA the village idiot, who played you for the fool, and got you to destroy the most needed and relevant piece of 21st century infrastructure planned for our future jobs, growth and prosperity, the very things you claim as your main priorities.
- So you shouldn’t be surprised by your poll numbers dropping like the proverbial stone. Neither should you be surprised by the fact that the people have stopped listening to your waffling and hyperbolic bullshit. And you certainly shouldn’t be surprised by the anger, frustration and resentment invoked, when someone like you, who has cut our services to the bone, while having absolutely no conception of the day to day struggles that most of us have to deal with, sends out the directive from your ivory tower that, we should all be ;
Living within our means… Mmmm?