When the ALP R&F voted 60% for Anthony Albanese at the last leadership ballot , one could be forgiven for thinking that Albo would be the next leader, but NO 😯
What we got was Mr 40%, Bill Shorten; not because that was the will of the membership, but because that was the will of the “Right” factions, and the power brokers that refuse to give up their hold on power, regardless and in spite of the R&F (not to mention the party’s wider support base! 😡
So this page is about a revolution!
A movement back to what Labor was meant to be, and must be again, if we want to rid this great country, once and for all, of the rabid right neocon agenda that is taking us to the point of no return! 👿
A movement back to the party of;
- The working classes.
- The socially and politically progressive.
- People who actually care for, and value, those that went before, and paved the way for a better future for us, our children and our children’s children.
- People who believe in support for those who are disabled, the elderly, the socially and financially disadvantaged.
- Those who believe in a fair and equitable society, where hard work and commitment is rewarded with decent wages and conditions, and not just a vehicle by which the wealthy become the mega rich, on the back of, and at the expense of, those that actually do the hard yards at the coal face!
- People/politicians of decency and integrity.
- The antithesis of the rabid right LNP philosophy of every man, woman and child for themselves!
- People who genuinely care for our country and environment.
To name but a few examples 😉
We want our ALP BACK… It’s time!