Tony, shit doesn’t just happen… it’s now the norm!
As our troops now prepare for “NON” combat rolls in Iraq, after sitting on their hands in the UAE for a month, I’m reminded of that great quote and display of sensitive humanity by our erstwhile LOTO, and sadly current Prime Moron, Tony “Humanitarian bombs” Abbott, who when talking about the death of an Australian soldier said;
“Sometimes shit happens!”
Not only was he displaying gross insensitivity, and a preview of his lack of diplomacy, he was also showing us a glimpse of the future. :shock:
The truth is that hindsight is a wonderful thing, but with what we already knew about the Abbott, that statement should have been ringing alarm bells for all Australians!
Cos from what we’ve seen in the last year +, of the Abbott/Murdoch regime, we can now say with all confidence that if there’s one slogan that’s a metaphor for Abbott; it’s… “Shit Happens!”
The one positive that can be said for Abbott is… He’s consistent! :shock: Consistently bad that is.
Now, since Abbott first showed up on the political scene, the only skills he displayed, were those of lying, and as a head kicker/ political thug… and he’s never changed! O_o
And therein lies another red flag, for the poor deluded souls who voted for him, cos if he hasn’t changed (grown up) by now, he never will! :wink:
This was again emphasised by his continued use of inflammatory language, which may be ok when it comes to the sports field, but certainly not the kind of language to be used when dealing, on the international stage, with the president of a super power, or in fact any world leader. :shock:
He promised many things before the last election, and I’m not about to re-list them here, but suffice it to say that with Tony “bover boy” Abbott (You want some bover?… I’ll give you some bover!), everything he said to get elected was shit, and everything he’s tried to do since is shit, including amongst other things, his;
- vengeance based Royal Commissions, designed to shit on the ALP and the Unions.
- stupidly hypocritical and arguably illegal Operation Sovereign Buggerups, designed to shit on our international commitments, international laws, asylum seekers, and human rights.
- Foreign Policy agenda, designed to shit on our international relationships and reputation.
- National Security agenda designed to win the redneck vote, whist turning our social cohesion, our civil rights and national security to shit.
- industrial relations policy designed by moguls and the IPA, to turn our working conditions to shit.
- commitments to Murdoch, turning our NBN to shit.
- general economic policy incompetence, turning our manufacturing to shit.
- ideologies, turning our confidence to shit.
- lies, secret agendas and general dishonesty have shit on our democracy.
- despicable “Fudge-it” that promises to shit on the poor and most vulnerable, and ultimately shit on Australia.
So the one thing that we can say with confidence to Abbott and his Lying Nut-job Party is;
Tony, shit doesn’t just happen… It’s now the NORM! :shock: