Australia’s evil inTent!
While sections of the MSM hail Abbott’s long overdue venture into Arnhem Land, as another kept promise, albeit 12 months later than promised, and the idiot Warren Mundine still pushes the line that Abbott is the best thing to happen to the indigenous community since the advent of thongs … ? :shock: , the cuts to services along with the litany of other lies and broken promises, tell the real story.
The truth is Abbott is as good for the Aborigines as he is, as for women, the poor, the unemployed, the pensioners and Australia as Prime Moron! O_o :/
And now that he’s declared war on…. well… Australia, with his no “boots on the ground” approach to sending in 400 Airforce personnel and 200 SAS, to Iraq (Presumably in their socks?), and painted a huge big target on our citizenry, our country and way of life, we have to wait with baited breath to see if he has achieved his ultimate “Look over there” moment, to scare the pants off those recalcitrant voters who have been deserting the LNP, in droves?
But not for too long, as there should be a newspoll out shortly that will show how successful, or otherwise, this latest piece of deception has been. :wink:
So while Abbott spends a week, living under canvas, in Arnhem Land, making out that he’s the Aborigines “best friend” :shock: and hiding from questions about LNP involvement in Ashbygate and dodging other inconvenient truths, there are now other questions that also need to be asked, and answered!
- How, when we’ve been told ad-infinitum about our debt and deficit emergency, can we afford to send planes and 600 personnel, to the Middle East?
- Are you now telling us that the poor and vulnerable are going to be paying for your chest beating distraction?
- Why is it that we have been kept in the dark about operational matters regarding asylum seekers, yet you’ve been telling all and sundry, how you are ready, willing and able to do whatever, to combat what is essentially a war that should be dealt with, on the ground, by the neighbours directly affected?
- Why is it that neighbouring countries like Turkey, that have a large number of citizens directly affected, are yet to commit to action against ISIL, while you maintain that the threat to us is sufficient to warrant this action?
- Why is it that we are at the forefront of any action, while the UK, have yet to commit to air strikes, even though their citizens are directly involved as both murders and victims?
- Will you take some level of responsibility if and when one or more of our service men or women, or overseas aid workers become a victim, as a direct result of your overblown, warmongering rhetoric, and gung-ho attitude towards this conflict?
- Why is it that we are already seeing Muslin communities, at home, targeted by redneck elements, which in itself will only serve to further heighten the risk, as young Muslims feel more marginalised, subsequently making them more susceptible to radicalisation!
- Why is it that the announcement of a heightened state of alert, coincided with: 1. The retirement of the security chief? 2. His reasoning, regarding around three to six months of heightened social media traffic which also seems strangely coincidental with the time that your warmongering rhetoric started, not to mention? 3. the anniversary of 9/11?
- Why announce a raised alert level, and claim a direct threat to Australia, when even the US said there’s no immediate or direct threat to them?
- Why go to Arnhem Land, now, when you’ve had a whole year to make good on your promise to spend your first week as PM there?
Cos to be honest Tony, with such an appalling record over your first year, of Backflips, broken promises, obfuscation and downright lies; and with past behaviour being the best predictor of future behaviour, it looks very much like you running away from the hard questions, that need to be answered, to a remote camping ground, where media access is limited, and easily controlled, and has the the distinct stench of;
Australia’s evil inTent! (Pun intended!… or not? :wink: )